MBA program offers a platform for honing multiple skills such as be a team-player, better communication, problem solving, analytical thinking, self-management & discipline, and people networking. MBA is beneficial in increasing your exposure to the diverse perspectives of local & global business issues as well as of the social front. Students also get the platform to collaborate with the contemporary industry practices those are evident in addressing the business practices. #MBA program inculcates those qualities that make students to think out-of-the-box and contemplate multiple options to identify best solutions subsequently.
GBS offers many specializations and innovative learning opportunities.
What are the eligibility requirements to apply in GBS,India?
Graduate (10+2+3 OR 10+2+4) in any discipline from a recognized university, with not less than 50% and (reserved category not less than 45%) overall aggregate marks. Candidates appearing for the final year examination may also apply.
Candidates who have registered / appeared for any of the following national level entrance exams with a valid score: CAT / CMAT & MH CET.
What are the documents required to be submitted at the time of admission?
Submission Of Documents:
1. Marks Statement of final year of Graduation.
2. HSC Mark list/Certificate.
3. SSC Mark list/Certificate.
4. Leaving /Transfer Certificate
5. Migration Certificate (for students from other than Savitribai Phule Pune University)
6. Nationality certificate
7. Caste Certificate in case of reserved category students (Maharashtra State candidates only)
8. Non-Creamy Layer Certificate for OBC, NT-2, & NT-3, SBC candidates from Maharashtra State
9. Caste Validity Certificate (For caste category students)
10. Income certificate (For caste category students/ EBC)
11. Nationality/ Domicile Certificate (wherever necessary)
12. Gap Certificate (In case of Gap in education)
13. Marriage Certificate (for change in name in case of married female candidates)
14. Passport size photograph - 05 nos
What are the specializations available at GBS, India?
The following specializations shall be offered as MAJOR / MINOR:
1. Marketing Management (MKT)
2. Financial Management (FIN)
3. Human Resources Management (HRM)
4. Operations & Supply Chain Management (OSCM)
5. Business Analytics (BA)
Following specializations shall be offered ONLY as MINOR Specializations:
1. Rural & Agribusiness Management (RABM)
2. Pharma & Healthcare Management (PHM)
3. Tourism & Hospitality Management (THM)
4. International Business Management (IB)
1. Institute may offer ONLY SELECT specializations based on industry needs, faculty strength & competencies, student demands, employability potential, etc.
2. Institutes MAY NOT offer a specialization if a minimum of 20% of students are not registered for that specialization.
3. The Institute MAY NOT offer an elective course if a minimum of 20% of students are not registered for that elective course.
Various companies like Amazon, ITC, ICICI, HDFC, Marico, Intellipath, Tata AIG etc. participated in the current placement process. GBS achieved 82% placement of the students. The placement statistics for this year were –
Our students are eligible for the Scholar Loan scheme. Once the students get an offer to join the course at GBS, they can approach any nationalized or private banks across India to avail this facility.