MBA program offers a platform for honing multiple skills such as be a team-player, better communication, problem solving, analytical thinking, self-management & discipline, and people networking. MBA is beneficial in increasing your exposure to the diverse perspectives of local & global business issues as well as of the social front. Students also get the platform to collaborate with the contemporary industry practices those are evident in addressing the business practices. #MBA program inculcates those qualities that make students to think out-of-the-box and contemplate multiple options to identify best solutions subsequently.
Genesis MBA offers many specializations and innovative learning opportunities.
MBA develops your overall personality. It not only help understand the professional decorum but also mature you as a person.
MBA offers platform for honing many skills like being a team-player, better communication, problem solving, analytical thinking, self-management & discipline, and people networking. MBA helps increase your exposure to diverse perspectives on local & global business issues as well as on the social front. The students get the opportunity to collaborate with the contemporary industry practices those are evident in addressing the business practices. MBA program inculcates those qualities in you that makes you think out-of-the-box and weigh multiple options to identify solutions.
The Genesis MBA course at Kondhwa, Pune focuses on 360 degrees development of their students.
# Genesis MBA at Kondhwa #Study MAB @ Genesis
Genesis MBA is proudly affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University and approved by AICTE & Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra.
The DTE Code is: 6174
Choice Code is: 617410110
1. Student successfully completed their Graduation (any stream) from a recognized University. Passed with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate ( 45% in case of candidates of backward class categories belonging to Maharashtra State only) in any Bachelor's degree of minimum 3 years duration in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities.
2. Student studying in the final year of graduation are also eligible to apply
3. Entrance Exam: Selection to MBA is also done on the basis of MHT CET for Maharashtra candidates and through CAT/MAT/ATMA/XAT for outside Maharashtra candidates. The previous year's entrance exams are not valid.
Submission Of Documents:
1. Marks Statement of final year of Graduation.
2. HSC Mark list/Certificate.
3. SSC Mark list/Certificate.
4. Leaving /Transfer Certificate
5. Migration Certificate (for students from other than Savitribai Phule Pune University)
6. Nationality certificate
7. Caste Certificate in case of reserved category students (Maharashtra State candidates only)
8. Non-Creamy Layer Certificate for OBC, NT-2, & NT-3, SBC candidates from Maharashtra State
9. Caste Validity Certificate (For caste category students)
10. Income certificate (For caste category students/ EBC)
11. Nationality/ Domicile Certificate (wherever necessary)
12. Gap Certificate (In case of Gap in education)
13. Marriage Certificate (for change in name in case of married female candidates)
14. Passport size photograph - 05 nos
All original certificates & attested true copies (2 sets) are to be submitted at the time of securing the admission Candidates will have to submit any other certificates as will be stipulated by the DTE / S. P. Pune University from time to time. Students who are appearing for the qualifying exams in April / May of the current year should submit their qualifying degrees and marks- sheets to the office for verification as early as possible.
1) Above Fees are interim fees & likely to be revised by Shikshan Shulka Samiti, Govt. of Maharashtra
2) Fees shall be paid in the form of D.D. payable in favour of "Director, Genesis Business School Pune".
3) The rules for cancellation of admission and refund of fees are as prescribed in MAH-MBA/MMSCET information brochure. The detailed information is available at http://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in.
The 2 years of MBA course touches upon almost all the functions of an organization. It typically includes Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Economics, Organizational Behavior, Human Resource & General Management, Business Ethics, & the Life Skills. Later you go for your subject of specialization along with the mandatory, dissertation, project work, internship, industry visits that improves your knowledge about a particular business function.
Job prospects are then wide open in the area of specialization you have opted for. Industries look for such candidates as they have the basic knowledge about their subject & as well as domain.
MBA is Masters in Business Administration. The MBA programs are affiliated to the recognized Universities in India. Colleges and Institutions first get affiliated to the Universities to run their courses under their rules and regulations. The respective University governs the smoother functioning of their courses. Genesis MBA College is affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University.
While PGDM is Post Graduate Diploma in Management. It may not be recognized by any University. They are usually autonomous (not recognized by any University) courses offering management education under various norms. Some deemed to be Universities also run PGDM courses. Student should validate whether the college has the necessary affiliations and recognitions. Even IIMs or XLRI are not affiliated to any University however, IIMs are established by Govt. of India's Ministry Of Human Resource Development.
1. MBA is a great turning point to your career and a rewarding one too. However, it takes a lot from you in terms of time, efforts, and money.
2. Hence, choosing right and the best MBA College that suits your requirements, one needs to take an informed decision.
3. Give preference to personally visit the college of your choice and interact with teaching faculties as well as the Placement Coordinator.
4. Get an opportunity to meet and interact with the students as they are the ones who would give you the exact feedback about their learning experience in the Institution.
5. College must be affiliated to a recognized University and approved by AICTE (The All India Council for Technical Education) & DTE (Directorate Of Technical Education)
6. Ensure that the College focuses not only on covering the syllabus thoroughly but also engages students in exploring the applicability of the subjects studied.
7. College motivates students to meet the industry in order to visualize the functional aspects of a company by way of undergoing the internship.
8. Make sure that the college take efforts in connecting with the industry by organizing guest lectures to understand their best practices.
9. College is conducting Life Skills and Soft Skills sessions with great zeal.
Here are some prominent reasons why you should think of studying MBA at Genesis MBA College, Kondhwa, Pune - India:
1. Affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University
2. Approved by AICTE (The All India Council for Technical Education) & DTE (Directorate Of Technical Education)
3. MBA pedagogy is thoughtfully designed by Savitribai Phule Pune University which is an excellent blend of academics and experiential learning
4. Genesis College Campus is spread over a beautiful landscaping of 110 acres which not only focuses on academics but also provides an ample space for sports and other events
5. Genesis MBA College being situated in the periphery of main Pune city which makes it a no distraction learning destination with a pollution free environment that fosters pure learning environment
6. Experienced faculties focuses on making the class interactive along with adequate team-activities as well as the project work to go through the experiential learning process
7. Continuous evaluation through regular exercises, quizzes, topic presentations, projects, etc. are carried out to reinforce learning of the students
8. Guest lectures from the Industry leaders of diversified domains are arranged at Genesis MBA on regular intervals. This makes sure about the current happenings in the industry hence making our students
9. The Training & Placements center aims at grooming & training students to make them industry fit. Before the interview, emphasis is laid on personality development and aptitude ability thereby leading to an overall upliftment. Students are nurtured and polished to face this highly competitive corporate world.
10. The placement record at Genesis MBA College, Pune is enviable. 100% has always been the benchmark in sectors like Marketing, Finance, Human Resource Management, and Operations too.
11. Some of our key recruiters are - Volkswagen, Cognizant, KPIT Cummins, Syntel, Hexaware Technologies, EATON, Searce, Emcure, Bajaj, WNS, ICICI Bank, Just Dial, Vodafone, Air India, Swift PLM, Gold Gym, and many more
Until year 2018-19, Genesis MBA College offered 18 specializations based on your talent and the passion for the industry that you may have.
1.Marketing Management (MKT)
2.Financial Management (FIN)
3.Information Technology Management (IT)
4.Business Analytics (BA)
5.Human Resources Management (HR)
6.International Business Management (IB)
7.Operations & Supply Chain Management (OSCM)
8.Rural & Agribusiness Management (RABM)
9.Family Business Management (FBM)
10.Technology Management (TM)
11. Banking and Insurance Management(BIM)
12. Healthcare Management (HM)
13. Entrepreneurship Development (ED)
14. Services Management (SM)
15. Retail Management (RM)
16. Digital Media & Communication Marketing (MC)
17. Tourism & Hospitality Management (THM)
18. Defense Management (DM)
The following specializations shall be offered as MAJOR / MINOR:
1. Marketing Management (MKT)
2. Financial Management (FIN)
3. Human Resources Management (HRM)
4. Operations & Supply Chain Management (OSCM)
5. Business Analytics (BA)
Following specializations shall be offered ONLY as MINOR Specializations:
1. Rural & Agribusiness Management (RABM)
2. Pharma & Healthcare Management (PHM)
3. Tourism & Hospitality Management (THM)
1. Institute may offer ONLY SELECT specializations based on industry needs, faculty strength & competencies, student demands, employability potential, etc.
2. Institutes MAY NOT offer a specialization if a minimum of 20% of students are not registered for that specialization.
3. The Institute MAY NOT offer an elective course if a minimum of 20% of students are not registered for that elective course.
The ROI is the performance measure that is used to evaluate the efficiency of investments against the returns. It is usually done annually.
So, let us measure the tentative ROI for an MBA degree. We will 1st include the investments and expenses made by you for a 2 year full time MBA course.
Investment will be your college fees and any value added learning plus the total expenditure incurred in traveling, food, hostel accommodation, stationery, industry internship, and the project work.
Against the returns earned in the form of annual salary.
Let's take an example:
The total investments + Expenses = Rs. 4 Lakhs
Your annual salary = Rs. 5 Lakhs
Amount earned in the next year Rs. 5, 00,000 - Rs. 4,00,000 = Rs. 1,00,000 is the investment cost
For ROI: Rs. 1, 00,000 / Rs. 4,00,000 X 100 = 25 Percent
Well, ROI is the primary gauge of an investment profitability.
#Genesis MBA #MBA ROI
Marketing stream has been one of the oldest and the most lucrative fields so far. Technologically, Marketing has evolved many folds with the emergence of Digital Marketing Techniques. Digital Marketing practices like on-page/off-page search engine optimization, social media marketing, search engine marketing, content marketing, email marketing, affiliate marketing, branding, etc. are proving more beneficial to the companies. However, one cannot do away from the traditional marketing endeavors. It is going to stay here without doubt. You name the industry, Marketing has been one of the key areas for the success of the company.
The journey starts as Management Trainee or Marketing Executive. If are good in written communication and have a flair for technical stuff, Digital Marketing career can be the best option. Market Research and Analytics too are the upcoming careers in Marketing. The event management and the media industry has the openings like Promotions and Advertisement executives. There are openings as Brand Manager in Retail & FMCG industry. Even Marketing professionals are in demand in the IT & ITES industry. In a span of 4 to 5 years you can see yourself at a managerial position provided you stay focused in a given job, acquire most preferred skills, and later bring innovation in what you do.
At Genesis MBA, Pune there are lots of learning and placement opportunities for the MBA - Marketing students.
#Genesis MBA #MBA Marketing #Digital Marketing
MBA-Finance is one of the most sought after disciplines across MBA specializations. One can attain many sub-specializations in Banking, Corporate Finance, Insurance, Asset Management, Accounts, Economics, Hedge Fund Management and many more. Finance industry is one of the highest paying industries. If you have learned your basics well and worked hard in your internship and project work salary is no bar for you.
After completing MBA in Finance you can start your journey as Management Trainee, Financial Advisor, Insurance Consultant, Financial Analyst, Finance Manager, Accounting Manager, Credit Analyst, Risk & Insurance Manager, Treasurer, Chief Financial Officer (CFO), VP - Finance, and finance director.
Some great Institutions to work for are... HDFC Bank, HDFC AMC, BSE, NSE, Karvy, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Top National Banks like SBI, PNB, YES Bank, IndusInd Bank, Sharekhan (BNP Paribas)
#Genesis MBA #MBA Finance #Financial Management
MBA - Human Resource Management (HRM) is for someone who loves dealing with people, helping them, solving their issues, rolling out policies and procedures, designing compensation and benefits, effectively rolling out Performance Management System within the organization, searching and hiring the right talent as well as conducting the exit interviews. If you wish to work in corporate companies in Human Resources Management function, HR management in MBA is a good option. Some of the jobs that students with MBA degree in HR Management, can take up as HR Executive, Compensation Manger, Employee Relations Manager, HR Generalist, Recruitment Executive, Placements Manager, Training & Relations Manager, Organizational Development Consultant and more. Nowadays, HR Business Partner (HRBP) is one of the most sought after freelancing positions in the HR domain.
The #HR Programme offered by #Genesis MBA aims at the holistic development of its students.
MBA in Agribusiness Management is no more a territory of the middlemen like the dealers who buy crop from farmers and sell with huge margins. However, with the emergence of organized retail sector, there is a boom in the corporate industry getting into the Agri-business. Companies like Reliance Smart, Reliance Fresh, More Supermart of Aditya Birla Group, Godrej Agrovet, Dorabjee's (Pune), Global AgriSystem Pvt Ltd, ITC Ltd, Rallies India Ltd and many more are directly having their stores at almost all the urban location of the country selling agriculture based products.
The course is designed to meet the national and global demand for agri-business and its allied products. Hence, there felt the need for professional manpower to plan, organize, execute, and monitor & control the new-age business. But, if you are from agriculture background and want to market your own farm grown products, this is the course just meant for you. To gain good experience in the agriculture business, one may think of getting the hands on experience from the above mentioned companies.
#Genesis MBA #Agri-business Management
MBA in Operations or Ops Management is getting popular in the MBA aspirants as the industry is looking out for such candidates having the ground level idea about floor operations in the diversified domains. It primarily caters to the production environment right from manufacturing industry to the service industries like healthcare or ITES. Operations Manager's task is to ensure the smooth running of Manufacturing Plant, Logistics Operations, Vendor and Inventory Management, Business Operations, and Supply Chain Management. They are also given charge of delivery, fulfilment, and returns.
Successful MBA students can seek opportunities with best conglomerates like Flipkart, Amazon, Automobile companies, Pharma companies, etc.
While working, #MBA students can value add by learning Six Sigma, Kaizen, and Lean Methodologies based on their work requirements.
#Genesis MBA in Operations Management, #Ops Management
Supply Chain Management:
MBA in Supply Chain Management (SCM), one of the most demanding management careers today due to the emergence of e-commerce industries making their strong presence in the urban and semi-urban areas. The success of Supply Chain eco-system lies in the effective management of flow of products and services from source to the destination i.e. from seller to the customer. The process involves optimum planning, implementing, and controlling the supply chain processes.
There are excellent opportunities in the #Logistics and #Supply Chain Management (SCM) sector. The management students can look forward to working as Management trainee in Logistics or Supply Chain division. One may also start his or her career as Logistics Executive/Coordinator or Supply Chain Executive/ Coordinator, Regional Executives with similar designations. Later, with consistent learning and applying the learned skills, you grow and take up the senior positions as senior executives to Assistant Manager to the Logistics Manager, SCM Manager, Transport Manager, Transport Planner, and so on. Also, Warehouse Manager, Distribution Manager are few key positions one can attain post successful completion of MBA degree. With relevant work experience, one can also get into Purchase and Vendor Development departments.
#Genesis MBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
MBA in Business Analytics is one of the most sought after degrees in today's Digital era. Program is a perfect blend of Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Accounting, Data-Interpretation & Logical Reasoning with Information Technology. Opportunity to learn Data Mining, Business Analytics using R language, Machine Learning & Cognitive Intelligence using Python. Understand Artificial Intelligence in Business Applications.
Yes. If you are seeking admission for the 1st year of MBA, you need to mandatorily clear one of the entrance examinations. MHT CET for Maharashtra candidates and for outside Maharashtra candidates CAT/MAT/ATMA/XAT tests are valid.
MHT CET for Maharashtra candidates and for outside Maharashtra candidates any one from CAT/MAT/ATMA/XAT tests are valid.
For Maharashtra's MHT CET - A non-zero score
For CAT/MAT/ATMA/XAT tests - Positive scores are valid scores.
Unfortunately, past year scores are not valid. If you have taken the test last year and failed to take the admission, you will need to appear for the entrance exam again and take part into the centralized admission process.
If you want to take admission in Genesis MBA College, you will need to select "Genesis Institute Of Management & Research" then enter, the DTE Code as: 6174 & the Choice Code as: 617410110.
MAH CET is Maharashtra's Common Entrance Test that makes you eligible for admission to the 1st year of MBA (Master in Business Administration) or MMS (Master in Management Studies) program.
The entrance test primarily has these three sections:
Logical / Abstract Reasoning:
The test focuses on how quickly and accurately you can think. Questions based on figures and diagrams along with verbal reasoning.
The test focuses on how quickly and accurately you can work with numbers, do numerical calculations, understand various ratios, proportions, percentage, etc. The test also measures your power of quantitative reasoning, interpretation of tables, common graphs and charts.
Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension:
The test focuses on your comprehension ability. A passage may be given with questions. Also your English Language ability through grammar, vocabulary, sentence completion, synonyms, antonyms, etc. Your English Language ability would be also tested through choice of appropriate words, phrases, expressions, and similar language skills.
|SN.||Topics||Number of Questions||Mark/Question||Maximum Marks||Total Marks|
|4.||Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||50||1||50|
1. The test comprises multiple choice objective type questions. You will be given 5 options
2. No negative marking
3. Total duration of the test: 150 minutes
4. The test will be conducted in English Language
5. Examination mode will be Online
Remember you get 45 seconds to solve each question.
Registration starts in the month of January every year. You can check the schedule on www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in or also look for an advertisement in the newspapers. But the best way is to check on the website mentioned above.
For 2019-20 academic year, the MBA CET exam is scheduled on 9th & 10th March, 2019.
Maharashtra's MBA CET is conducted only once in a year. It usually takes place in the month of March.
At Genesis MBA College, only current year results are hold valid.